We're Hiring Sales Specialists!
Want to join a high performing sales team with a heart of service, growth oriented culture, with a process-driven and metrics-supported team, that serve the personal and professional development industry?
We have opportunity to join our growing sales team and get to be a part of a top-performing culture that believes in Outstanding Communication, Going The Extra Mile, Bringing Full Energy, Radical Ownership, Being All In, One Team / One Dream, and Working Smarter Daily. We are a high-performance driven and metrics oriented organization that will show you exactly what is working, and if you love that, read on!
*We Are A Virtual Based Company. This is a REMOTE Independent Contractor Role for Applicants In North America Only*
The vision of Kaufman Services is we believe the world is better through diverse leadership, which is achieved through the risky business of authentic expression of self for the purpose of service to others. Our programming is focused on developing confidence and authenticity in marketing and sales processes so that we can fulfill our mission...
Our mission is to coach 1,000 business owners to fully launch and engage their clients at a profit by 2025 so we can change the leadership of the coaching industry to better represent the needs of clients they serve. At the time of this posting we've achieved 425 coaches, we have some work to do!
Kaufman Services is seeking sales talent to support their rapid growth to support the demand from the lead flow we have (we have more than we can handle with our current team!) and we are seeking candidates who are eager to:
- Help coaches, consultants, and high-performing content creators that are ready to build real businesses that are serving clients who want to achieve their next level
- Join a collaborative and high-performing sales team that shows up, grows, and inspires each other and the community to achieve their goals
- Strut your stuff as a high performing sales professional who manages your own book of business of relationships from introduction throughout the Client Relationship Journey using ethical sales methods
- Schedule your own hours and battle plans for achieving your next level while receiving high level coaching and examples from a well-equipped team
- Primarily showcasing and selling a results-focused coaching program with rave reviews from clients that has world-class completion and retention rates
As a member of the Dream Team you will be responsible for:
- Building a qualified pipeline of relationships within the Kaufman Services brand portfolios
- Setting, confirming, and conducting appointments with leads to determine qualification for Kaufman Services products and services.
- Conducting a ethical consultative selling process for coaching and mastermind programs as a representative of Kaufman Services
- Proactively documenting relationship progress and administration related to the Client Relationship Journey for training and administrative purposes using approved Company systems
- Participate proactively in team culture and collaboration to improve likelihood of goal achievement both individually and across the portfolio
- Strategic Thinking
- Excellent Time Management / Productivity Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Work Ethic
- Sales & Closing
- Challenging - (The Challenger Sale)
- Administrative accountability
- Passionate (Company Culture)